Guidance & AutoSteer
The user-definable interface provides a wealth of control and display options for simplicity and flexibility, with feedback at a glance from multiple sensors throughout your machine. For easy navigation, the user never leaves the home page.
Topcon’s X30 is a virtual ISO terminal with multiple controllers for maximum functionality.
Control options include spraying, spreading, and planting, and feature innovative efficiency tools such as virtual switchbox, channel-based pressure control, and auto-coverage. Data management options ensure that you can export job reports as convenient PDF files, and import shape file and ISOXML prescriptions.
The multi-touch capability allows drag-and-drop actions, or panning across screens, while the user can chose up to 3 mini-windows to track multiple sources of information.
Interaction keypads allow quick and simple adjustment from the home page, with expandable menus for access to additional options. The customisable options include alarms and alerts, units displayed in metric, imperial or US measurements, map options, time and data, radar output, GPs and look-ahead settings.
System 350 merges high-accuract auto-steering and positioning with variable rate and auto-section control and versatile information management, to create an easy-to-use interface with highly capable equipment controls.
The X30 in combination with Topcon’s AGI-4 brings state-of-the-art technologies to your operations, upgradable to RTK for maximum accuracy.
- 31cm (12.1″) multi-touch screen with high resolution graphics
- User-definable interface with up to 3 mini view windows
- ISO-VT interface for use with common controllers and implement ECUs
- A-B, identical curve, adaptive curve, Guidelock and centre pivot steering
- Variable rate control for up to 8 products
- As-applied and coverage maps can be exported with flag points
- Imports shape and ISOXML prescriptions.