Guidance & AutoSteer
Topcon Agriculture introduces the new X35 — the next generation in the X-Family of touchscreen displays with advanced functionality.
Designed as a modular solution, the 12.1 inch console runs Topcon Horizon software, providing icon-based and user-definable views for a variety of farm-operating functions and designed to allow for easy upgrades depending on the operator’s needs.
“The X35 console adds to the Topcon premium range of agriculture solutions, including the user-friendly functionalities that made the X30 a reputable solution in the industry, and offering additional benefits for farmers,” said Markus Kalin, product manager.
“The new feature, Horizon XTEND™, allows users to manage control applications via mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones,” said Kalin. “Additionally, the Remote Assistance Tool allows technicians to remotely diagnose and fix issues, as well as agronomic consultants to advise and configure remotely,” he said.
By connecting multiple Ag cameras to the X35, the operator can control and view multiple places simultaneously.
The system includes ISO section control of up to 200 sections, designed to allow the operator to cover more sections in one pass with larger implements.
“As with previous X30, the X35 display is an all-in-one system with full ISOBUS Universal Terminal (UT) and ISO Task Controller. It provides variable rate control (VRC) for up to eight products,” said Kalin
The X35 is designed to allow full data management capability through its cloud-based technology.
“The user can seamlessly transfer data such as soil testing, yield maps and crop sensors from the X35 to the cloud, where it is accessible from the office or other machines,” said Kalin. Using data management solutions, such as the Topcon MAGNET® Mobile AG Network, farmers can add value to their data, optimizing returns on inputs while preserving resources. This is where the present connects to the future, and the new generation of displays is ready for both.”
- Designed as a modular solution
- 12.1 inch console runs Topcon Horizon software
- New feature, Horizon XTEND™
- Allows users to manage control applications via mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
- Connect multiple Ag cameras to the X35
- The system includes ISO section control of up to 200 sections
- The X35 display is an all-in-one system with full ISOBUS Universal Terminal and ISO Task Controller
- Provides variable rate control (VRC) for up to eight products
- Remote assistance functionality
- Allows technicians to remotely diagnose and fix issues