Other TOPCON Products
SI-21 LIGHTBAR FOR ENHANCED GUIDANCE
SI-21 Lightbar, designed as a cost-effective, user-friendly product to complement manual guidance, providing users better visibility of steering corrections required to stay on line.
“The SI-21 Lightbar can be installed remotely by the operator, supporting manual guidance with a better view of needed corrections,” said Nicola Finardi, Topcon Agriculture vice president of Solutions Strategy Development.
The new Topcon Agriculture SI-21 Lightbar includes an integrated graphic display featuring the swath number, cross track error, speed, area covered, area remaining, and the master switch status — all designed to track performance for improved efficiency.
The SI-21 Lightbar provides operator feedback via LEDs as well as a graphics display. It offers high-visibility even in bright, sunny daylight conditions and LED brightness is independently controllable. One of the SI-21’s most important benefits includes offering a straight-ahead or “heads up” view for the operator to steer by, while allowing for a more desired, offside location for the console.
The new SI-21 Lightbar is compatible with the entire Topcon Agriculture X-Family of displays including the X14, X25, X30 and X35 and offers optimal operator visibility separate from the console.
- SI-21 Lightbar, designed as a cost-effective,
- User-friendly product to complement manual guidance.
- Can be installed remotely by the operator.
- SI-21 Lightbar includes an integrated graphic display.
- High-visibility even in bright, sunny daylight conditions.
- Convenient, simple installation.
- Compatible with the all Topcon consoles including the X14, X25, X30 and X35.