Precision Decisions with YARA are introducing our next generation Passive and ALS N-Sensor control console for the 2018 season.
This new Windows 7 based console brings a whole host of improved features and functionality over the existing X20 console. A much improved dual-core processor and 32G of mSATA SSD storage along with 4G of DDR3 RAM will provide a much more stable operating platform on which the YARA N-Sensor software runs. Set in a rugged aluminium enclosure with a multi-touch 5-wire resistive touch screen, this new console is tough, reliable and easy to use.
With both 3G and WIFI connectivity it will be possible in many situations for Precision Decisions engineers to take remote control of your console and rectify software and configuration issues offering a more timely and responsive experience, saving you valuable time during the application season.
Enhanced versions of the N-Sensor software as they appear will run easily on this new console.
The console will be available to new users of the N-Sensor in the 2018 season. Existing users on lease deals can contact Precision Decisions to enquire about their upgrade options. N-Sensor users who own their systems outright can contact us at any time to enquire about replacing their existing X20’s with the new console.
- Intel dual-core 1.86GHz processor
- mSATA SSD 32G of storage, upgradable to 128G
- 2G DDR3 RAM, upgradeable to 4G
- Tough Aluminium enclosure
- DC 12 – 24V power supply through an external power block
- RS232 x 4 HDMI out, VGA out, DC12V in, USB2.0 x 4, LAN x 2, SIM slot, Antenna
- 10.4″ 800 x 600 LCD
- Operating temperature -20 to 60C
- Remote access for maintenance and service by PD
- Allows technicians to remotely diagnose and fix issues